What Exactly is the Target of Traffic Exchange Traffic
Note: If You Don’t Know What a Traffic Exchange is Read This.
1. Serious Email Marketers– These are people that are emailing on a regular basis. Whether they are a Traffic Exchange owner, Mailer, Paid to Click, List Builder using Giveaways, or Misc. Website Owner, they see the importance of staying in contact and will eventually be in profit by sending emails.
2. Traffic Exchange Owners– There is most likely well over 1,000 of these in existence. Yet, only a few experience significant income. It is quite possible that some owners make more money from their membership base list(sending emails) than the traffic exchange. A traffic exchange is a list building tool.
3. Marketers/Affiliates– The largest portion of the traffic. This includes anyone that is selling anything. It could be a tool, information, or an advertising affiliate of another traffic exchange.
4. Income Seekers– This group will have a lot of new people to the industry in it. They are looking to make money. I see this group as being more likely to program hop in their attempts to earn. They might skip research and perform the proverbial follow the shiny object. It’s really unfortunate because if they researched the right product and formulated a plan it would give their brand(presence) a much better future. Also, because they are new they may be focusing on earning small amounts of cash such as prizes by surfing. They may not understand the business concept yet.
5. Hobbyists– These people have time on there hands and find traffic exchanges to be entertaining. This group may have a lot of retired people in it. Their mindset is that if they make some money it’s an added bonus. They tend to enjoy themselves either way. They have no intention of taking this business as serious or worrying about a significant income.
The Order of Money Making Potential in this Industry
- New Product– This does depend on the strength of your idea. It also depends on the quality of design, programming, and marketing you do. It takes the time of idea creation and development. Most likely the product will complement the existing industry. There may be more risk here as it isn’t a tried and proven product, but, the lack of competition spells potential bigger gains.
- Traffic Exchange, Mailer, or Paid to Click– Tried and proven to make money with the proper contacts, design, programming, marketing, and site understanding, these are common first steps in website ownership. While the industry doesn’t so much need carbon copies, it’s understandable why some passionate people want to open their own. It’s important to note that these sites are also list builders by simply being membership sites that collect emails.
- List Building– By providing something of value and often times giving it away for free, email addresses can be collected. It really boils down to a value exchange. With your emails giving out helpful information you have the hopes that your recipients well take your good suggestions and join things with you.
- Straight Advertising with Splash Pages and Banners– You can still bring people into programs without worrying about getting their email address. However, you should be able to see how you won’t be able to make a repeat contact. Repeat contacts are potential sales and makes for a more efficient business.
In your advertising efforts, with any of the above methods you have the ability to use your picture and/or logo to keep your presence(brand) at the top of every ones minds. In time people will come to recognize you and what you stand for.
In summary, this entire execution is possible with Action and Planning. I’ll leave you with a quote.
“Vision Without Execution is Delusion.”- Author Unknown