Trust Ye Business Truths
Stick to the truths and your business will end up as pretty as the picture. This is from the first out going email in a Brandmetool capture series. Hope you can take something away from it.
Here are the 6 Online Business Truths:
1. People Buy from Those that They Know, Like, and Trust
2. Better Designs Have More Success
3. Social Media is Capable of Giving Us Free Traffic
4. An Email List Leads to REPEAT Sales, Not Just One
5. The Easiest and Fastest Sign Up Process is Best
6. A Network is Needed for Big Success
Brandmetool Does This:
A. Massively Builds Your Presence
B. Gives You Beautiful Designs from Professionals
C. Sets You Up for Fast Social Media Connections
D. Builds your List
E. Has the Fastest Sign Up Process
F. Gives You a Network
- People Buy from Those that They Know, Like, and Trust– I know it’s so classic that it goes without saying, but, one of my favorite sayings is fundamentals win football games and that will be proven until the end of time. People can meet you so to speak for the first time in video so get a jump on your competition and use it. Check out this last post on the rate of video consumption estimated in future years, Leave Nothing to Chance, Hard Core Business #6 #5 also has a bit on relationships.
My personal favorite way of networking, meeting new people, and building relationships is blab.im I’m really pleased with this live 4 man/woman video interface. It’s clean look and ease of use has been the first video cast that I have been satisfied with. Swing in and meet us at 6pm Eastern Monday-Friday show name “Legacy Hours”.
2. Better Designs Have More Success– What Does the Big D Mean for Your Business.
4. An Email List Leads to Repeat Sales, Not Just One– One of the easiest ways to ensure the growth of your business is to have a growing, responsive email list. Don’t just bring someone into one program, do it time and time again.
5. The Easiest and Fastest Sign Up Process is Best– Pretty common sense here. If your signup process is complicated your going to lose people. Also, everyone wants to do things fast or they give up some times. Don’t lose those people. You also may enjoy a post on perfecting user experience, Terrible User Experience Costs Huge Money! 3 Steps Change it Now.
6. A Network is Needed for Big Success– Maybe you can build a big business on your own, but, you will have a huge business if you have the help of a network. We love working with people, swing in and meet us at the 6pm eastern Monday-Friday “Legacy Hours” show at blab.im
In summary, make sure you apply the six business truths above. If Brandmetool can be a part of that process for you then great! Just remember, fundamentals win football games, and so it is for business games too 😉